The Wingert Family

Jarom, Jewly, Saige, Savy, Lucas and Levi

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Memphis Children's Museum

Today was the perfect day for the Children's museum. It rained all day! This was our first time going and it was free thanks to Christine. The girls had a great time playing with everything. I even got in on some of the action. Morgan, Callie, Saige, Savannah, and Claire on the firetruck. Saige's favorite thing was shopping at Kroger. She is a great shopper. Claire and Savannah pushing a cart. Saige is ready to check out. Savannah even enjoyed filling the basket

Fishing in the river Savannah loves dogs even if they are not real. Callie and Saige on a team effort to drive the firetruck. Our little hamsters
Saige and Callie at the dentist helping Joey brush his teeth. They had a mini van with car seats in it and Saige chose the infant seat. Savannah preferred the go-cartThey had fun building with the sticks.
Here is Saige and I on a police bike. I have always wanted to wear the gear and I finally got a chance to. The Disco room!

17 comments:

Maren said...

What a fun museum. It reminds me of the one in Phoenix that just opened. I should go more often!

Susan said...

Great pictures! I wish I had thought of that today - We watched a lot of TV!

nikki said...

Aren't children's museums the best? We just went last week to the new one in Phoenix and it was sooo fun! Even Jake liked it!

Payne Family said...

Man, it looks like you guys are busy! But your girls are so cute! I am so jealous of Savannah's red hair. I want one of those!!!!

Christine said...

We need to go again soon!

Kendra said...

Looks like fun. I love the children's museum so fun!

Cortney Clegg said...

I loved the children's museum grocery store as a kid- that's always the best part! By the way, I was cleaning out our "junk drawer" the other day and came across a stray baby gift thank-you...turns out it was for you! It was stamped and addressed and everything...I have no idea how it didn't make it in the mail- sorry! So, thanks for the baby gift you got me a year ago! :)

Aut said...

What a cool place!! I wish we had something like that here--maybe we do and I just don't know about it!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

You look pretty dang hot in those uniforms, girl-

All those little girls playing together is so cute. they'll always remember it.

Unknown said...

I love Children's museums. They are soo much fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow jewly you seem to keep super busy, how do you always seem to find fun things to do with your children. I find myself in the mall and the grocerystore several times a week. The girls and I did get Aaron to go with us to check out Santan Village, the kids wing of course, for some Christmas paroosing. He wants to get them a puppy. The one I liked was only $8,000.00 and not much bigger than my foot. When will you be getting Savannah a furry pet?

jewly said...

No pets for us at least not for a few years.

Anonymous said...

That museum looks awesome. I have been out of the museum phase since we've been here but your post makes me want to go explore! Great pictures!!!

Shantel Palmer said...

The Children's Museum is the best! I loved going to the one in Salt Lake when I was young and the grocery store was always my favorite. We'll have to check out the one here in Phoenix sometime soon. Also, I was laughing so hard at your comment on my blog about Savannah saying "naughty baby" - hilarious!

Suzy Cummard said...

The mini carts are adorable & so fun!

I can tell you guys are so happy! GOOD!

Sundi said...

I've always wondered if the fire gear was heavy?

Jessica said...

That is an awesome Children's Museum! I think the shopping area would be a hit with most kids. Ours here is pretty lame.